Instagram Story Link for StackPosts is a custom feature for the Stackposts application.
It allows you to easily insert links in your story publications.
THIS FEATURE IS ALREADY INCLUDED IN THE OWN STACKPOSTS PLATFORM.
Note: This customization is not an independent application. To use this customization, you need to get main Stackposts app from here: https://goo.gl/usfSVz
- This customization, which is not a module as such, allows you to add links easily in your Instagram stories.
- Important: To be able to use links in the instagram stories you should know that it is only possible at the moment for accounts with more than 10,000 followers and with the company profile activated.
- If you do not meet these requirements, the option to swipe in their stories will not appear, in the same way that it does not appear in the official app.
End-User License Agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before installing or using this product.
If you agree to all of the terms of this End-User License Agreement, by checking the box or clicking the button to confirm your acceptance when you first install the web application, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. Also, By downloading, installing, using, or copying this web application, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not check the box or click the button and/or do not use, copy or install the web application, and uninstall the web application from all your server that you own or control.
Note: With Stackposts, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why Stackpost depends on Social Media API . Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don’t guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Socia Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the lastest version of script as soon as possible. We don’t provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). We’re not responsible for any issue related to the social accounts.
If you do not accept the terms of this agreement and you purchased a product containing the web application from an authorized retailer, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable return policy.
- We don’t offer free support (Time support can up to 2 days)
- We don’t offer refund (If item has been Downloaded or Mistake)
- We don’t support install and custom script free
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it
Version 1.5 – May 31, 2019 - Compatibility update to the latest version of StackPost (5.4). Version 1.4 – May 9, 2019 - Update code compatible with Instagram Live Module. Version 1.3 – May 9, 2019 - Compatibility with video stories. Version 1.2 – May 8, 2019 - Compatibility update to the latest version of StackPost (4.9). Version 1.0 – January 25, 2019 - Initial Release