Interstellar is a custom theme for the StackPosts/GramEasy application.
An incredible PREMIUM template with many configuration options to make your site more unique!
Note: This theme is not standalone app. To use this theme, you need to get main Stackposts (or GramEasy) app from here: https://goo.gl/usfSVz
- Translate the complete template to the language you want from the language file.
- Do you want to load screen? Personalize if you want to activate it or not.
- Customize the destination of the main session start.
- Personalize if you want to add a YouTube video in the header.
- The price of the packages is shown monthly and annually.
- Highlight one of your sales packages.
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- Customize a question and answer section for your customers. (FAQ)
- Customize the ability to disable Stackposts custom HTML code and add your own unique custom HTML code for the template.
- Set alerts messages options to highlight any offer or novelty in your service.
- Screens: login, registration and password recovery also redesigned with the template.
You can see a demonstration of how the template looks on our testing website. Remember that the template is completely customizable, both the language file and the configuration file.
End-User License Agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before installing or using this product.
If you agree to all of the terms of this End-User License Agreement, by checking the box or clicking the button to confirm your acceptance when you first install the web application, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. Also, By downloading, installing, using, or copying this web application, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not check the box or click the button and/or do not use, copy or install the web application, and uninstall the web application from all your server that you own or control.
Note: With Stackposts, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why Stackpost depends on Social Media API . Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don’t guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Socia Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the lastest version of script as soon as possible. We don’t provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). We’re not responsible for any issue related to the social accounts.
If you do not accept the terms of this agreement and you purchased a product containing the web application from an authorized retailer, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable return policy.
- We don’t offer free support (Time support can up to 2 days)
- We don’t offer refund (If item has been Downloaded or Mistake)
- We don’t support install and custom script free
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it
Version 1.0 – July 20, 2019 - Initial Release