Support Center Module
Support Center Module for StackPosts is one of the awesome modules for Stackposts app.
Add a Complete Ticket system so that your users can have direct technical assistance with you.
Note: This module is not standalone app. To use this module, you need to get main Stackposts app from here: https://goo.gl/usfSVz
- Clean interface according to the Stackposts system.
- This plugin incorporates a complete system of Tickets between users and administrators.
- It also includes a FAQ section. So you can have a public help page for all your users.
- It incorporates a system of Frequently Asked Questions (This will be completed and improved in future updates)
- It incorporates a system of Notification via Email of openings of new Tickets and responses to them fully customizable.
- It incorporates an exclusive configuration section within the Stackposts configuration to customize it to the maximum.
- This plugin uses the 99% translation system so you can translate any text into the language you want.
- Use the Stackposts package permission system, in case you want to give support access to all your users or only those who have a specific package.
- This plugin does not use any existing file on the Stackposts platform, so updating the platform should be completely safe, since no files would be overwritten. However let us know if with any update this stops working.
End-User License Agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before installing or using this product.
If you agree to all of the terms of this End-User License Agreement, by checking the box or clicking the button to confirm your acceptance when you first install the web application, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. Also, By downloading, installing, using, or copying this web application, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not check the box or click the button and/or do not use, copy or install the web application, and uninstall the web application from all your server that you own or control.
Note: With Stackposts, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why Stackpost depends on Social Media API . Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don’t guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Socia Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the lastest version of script as soon as possible. We don’t provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). We’re not responsible for any issue related to the social accounts.
If you do not accept the terms of this agreement and you purchased a product containing the web application from an authorized retailer, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable return policy.
- We don’t offer free support (Time support can up to 2 days)
- We don’t offer refund (If item has been Downloaded or Mistake)
- We don’t support install and custom script free
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it
Version 1.2 – July 7, 2020 - Now you can create questions and answers from the module itself. - Now you can delete the questions and answers also from the module. Version 1.1 – June 18, 2020 - Small update for Stackposts 7.0.5 compatibility. Version 1.0 – April 24, 2020 - Initial Release