Instagram Direct Messages Module for StackPosts is one of the awesome modules for Stackposts app.
It allows you to view your instagram conversations, play voice notes, view the images sent to you, and respond to messages with text. All from your Stackpost platform.
IMPORTANT: This module is not standalone app. To use this module, you need to get main Stackposts app from here: https://goo.gl/usfSVz
IMPORTANT: This is not an automatic message module. REVIEW THE VIDEO !!!
- Allows you to view your Instagram conversations.
- Listen and download to the voice notes received voice notes.
- Look and download the images or stories they send you.
- You can send messages by pressing enter/intro.
- Reply messages with text and emojis.
- Visualize the GIFS that they share with you.
- Delete messages.
- Multi accounts manager.
- And more features that are to come in the future!
Features NOT yet available that we hope to add some day
- Create conversations At the moment you can only manage the conversations already opened.
- Send photo, video or voice note. Currently you can only receive it but you can not send it.
- You can not like the messages.
- At the moment you can not delete entire conversations.
Because this module is a personal feature we do not offer a live demo. But you can see the video that is at the top to check its operation and handling.
End-User License Agreement
Please read this agreement carefully before installing or using this product.
If you agree to all of the terms of this End-User License Agreement, by checking the box or clicking the button to confirm your acceptance when you first install the web application, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. Also, By downloading, installing, using, or copying this web application, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this End-User License Agreement, you are agreeing to all the terms of this agreement. If you do not agree to all of these terms, do not check the box or click the button and/or do not use, copy or install the web application, and uninstall the web application from all your server that you own or control.
Note: With Stackposts, We are using the official Social Media API (Facebook, Twitter etc, except Instagram) which is available on Developer Center. That is a reason why Stackpost depends on Social Media API . Therefore, We are not responsible if they made too many critical changes in their side. We also don’t guarantee that the compatibility of the script with Socia Media API will be forever. Although we always try to update the lastest version of script as soon as possible. We don’t provide any refund for all problems which are originated from Social Media API (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc). We’re not responsible for any issue related to the social accounts.
If you do not accept the terms of this agreement and you purchased a product containing the web application from an authorized retailer, you may be eligible to return the product for a refund, subject to the terms and conditions of the applicable return policy.
- We don’t offer free support (Time support can up to 2 days)
- We don’t offer refund (If item has been Downloaded or Mistake)
- We don’t support install and custom script free
- Read all the product information before you decide to buy it
Version 1.4 – July 28, 2020 - Updated to be compatible with the latest version of Stackpost. Version 1.3 – October 31, 2019 - Updated to be compatible with the latest version of Stackpost. Correction in the Instagram API. Version 1.2 – August 14, 2019 - Overnight there was an error in loading the images of the conversation list and as a result the module did not work. With this you must be resolved! Version 1.1 – June 17, 2019 - Now you can send messages by pressing enter/intro. - Now you can see the instagram profile of the account with which you speak. Version 1.0 – June 6, 2019 - Initial Release